In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Keller and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.