Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.