In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Keller and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.