In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.