Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.