In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main function of your roof is to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.