Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.