In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.