In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Keller and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.