Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Keller and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.