In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.