In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.