Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Keller and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.