In Need of a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Keller and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof is to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.