Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.