Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Keller. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.