Looking for a Keller Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Keller area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Keller roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Keller and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Keller. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Keller
Keller is a suburban city in Tarrant County, Texas in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm.” According to the 2010 census, the city’s population is 39,627, making Keller the 74th most populated city in Texas. The most recent population estimate, as of Jan. 1, 2018, is 44,940.
In the early 1850s, settlers established Keller and the town became a stop on the Texas and Pacific Railway. The settlers settled around the wooded region in Keller because of Keller’s location to the Trinity River water supply and abundant farmland. On November 16, 1955, Keller became incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Keller, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.