In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.