Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Irving and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.