In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.