Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.