Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.