In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.