In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Irving and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.