In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key intent behind the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.