Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.