In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.