In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.