Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.