In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.