Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.