Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Irving and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.