In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.