In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.