Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key function of your roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.