In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main reason for the roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.