Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.