In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.