Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.