Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.