In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.