In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Irving and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.