Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.