In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.