Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.