In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.