In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Irving roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.