In Need of a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Irving and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Irving. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.