Looking for a Irving Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Irving area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Irving roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Irving and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Irving. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Irving
Irving is a principal city in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas and it is also an inner ring suburb of the city of Dallas. According to a 2017 estimate from the United States Census Bureau, the city population was 240,373 making it the thirteenth-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the U.S. Irving is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
Irving includes the Las Colinas community, one of the first master-planned developments in the United States and once the largest mixed-use development in the Southwest with a land area of more than 12,000 acres (4,856 ha). Las Colinas is home to the Mustangs at Las Colinas, which is the largest equine sculpture in the world, as well as many Fortune 500 companies, such as ExxonMobil, Kimberly-Clark and Fluor Corporation. In January 2011 the city completed the Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas and continues to develop the area into a mixed-use complex, including a special entertainment district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Irving, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.