In Need of a Hutchins Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Hutchins area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hutchins roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hutchins and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hutchins. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Hutchins
Hutchins is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,338 at the 2010 census.
Hutchins is located at 32°38′38″N 96°42′27″W / 32.64389°N 96.70750°W / 32.64389; -96.70750 (32.643784, -96.707538), approximately 9 miles (14 km) south of downtown Dallas. It is bordered by Dallas on the north and northwest, Lancaster on the southwest, Wilmer to the south, and the Trinity River to the east. Interstate Highways 20 and 45 pass through the city.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Hutchins, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.